Terms & ConditionsPlease read carefully the following terms and conditions. You can order products from CADprofi eShop only if you accept these Conditions of use. Placing an order means that you have accepted these terms.
1. The following offer is addressed directly to economic entities (B2B) and
therefore is not a subject of the Consumer Rights Directive No. 2011/83/EU.
Recipients (the users of this shop) are not entitled to withdraw from a contract
concluded at a distance.
2. Orders delivered to end users in Germany are handled by CADprofi Germany Dipl.-Ök. Ines Kosiorek. All other orders are handled by CADprofi A. Czubek, J. Kosiorek s.c. We deliver all ordered goods (except downloads) with the local carriers. Standard delivery time for Poland and Germany about 2 working days, other countries about 7 working days.
3. Offers presented in CADprofi eShop are not a legally binding offer. Filling out the form and pressing the order button means that you are making an offer to buy these programs. After making an order an e-mail will be sent automatically to you with your order review. After that you will receive another confirmation e-mail with your package ready to shipping and then a Purchase Agreement is taking place. Orders that are not confirmed within 14 days are automatically canceled.
4. All product prices are listed as net. VAT tax is charged depending on the country where the package will be delivered to (you can see it in the checkout). PLN currency will be accepted only for orders from the Polish territory. Transactions held by credit card and e-transfer are carried out through the Dotpay Centre.
5. Invoices will be issued to registered VAT payers. In order to obtain invoice without VAT when ordering it is necessary to provide a valid VAT number (VAT number is needed in intra-EU deliveries). Deliveries to countries outside of EU can only be held by bussiness customers and companies. When ordering products with electronic delivery, the Purchaser grants permission to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form in pdf format by e-mail. In the case of a delay in payment, we reserve the right to cancel the already delivered licenses.
6. CADprofi eShop reserves right to change prices, withdraw products from sales and change descriptions and specifications without prior notice.
7. Complaints regarding products as well as any irregularities in the operation of CADprofi online shop can be submitted via the contact form or via telephone. Contact details can be found in the Information form (Contact us and Imprint). Shop will immediately, but no later than within 14 days, answer the submitted complain and inform the Customer about the further proceedings.
8. Users have rights to access, edit and can request to delete and stop processing their personal data. Check our privacy notice and cookies.
9. In all matters that are not covered by Conditions of use, the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods - CISG (1980)[CISG] and local regulations of the senders are in use.